Friday, October 27, 2006

Some Insights Into My Twisted Mind, Volume I

Alright, it's time I let a secret out. I am super addicted to personality tests. I am always amazed at how incredibly accurate some of them can be. So to nurture this love, I have started what I hope to be the first of a semi-regular feature here on Getting Glenergized, where I take some random on-line personality test and post the results on here.

The first instalment is a great test from www.similarminds.com to see which famous leader I am. I must say, I'm not at all surprised with the results.



Especially that bit about being a "Social Chameleon" and needing to be the centre of attention. I guess even an impersonal on-line test can read me loud and clear. Kind of depressing when you stop and think about it.

Ahh well, if I really am Clinton, at least I get to ream out that douche bag Chris Wallace!!!! Speaking of which, I hope that each and every one of you have seen that interview. It is truly awesome. If not, well here are the three parts:





and lastly....



So awesome. Bill is cool. He'll make a great First Lady someday.

Anywho, I hope that some of the rest of you take that awesome test, I'm interested in seeing how many of you out there are Gandhis, Mother Teresas, Che Guevaras, or Adolf Hitlers.

Until next time,

G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey G,
Found out that I am like Einstein.
Damn you and your personality tests! HAHA

C.

G said...

Yo Einstein? I had you pegged as Saddam for sure!!!