Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some Random Videos to Share

Yeah I haven't done this in a while, I guess I've been distracted with hockey/school/life...anyway, here are the results from my latest bit of YouTube screening for your benefit...

Let's start with a great song from a great band, that many of you have probably never heard The Guillemots new single "Falling Out of Reach".



Yeah, I love Obama, no questions asked. Here is a clip where he admits to "Inhaling Frequently" on The Chris Matthew Show.



This next video is a little long, but was made for Earth Day last week. It's really powerful, and make me not want to anger our Photoshopped god.




Here is a wicked/awesome video of the best goals scored in the NHL this season...I think it should have just been the Nash against Phoenix goal played for the whole time, but what do I know?


Now this, is why we have Birth Control ladies and gentlemen...






Like Stanley Kubrick movies? Well how about ALL of them?



Here is a fantastic duet by M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel singing "You Really Got a Hold on Me"...amazing...not sure what the heck the video means though



In the last one, I give you an even more amazing duet...Snoop Dog and Willie Nelson....can you say surprise Presidential Candidates?




Awesome eh?

How could I possibly top something awesome with another video?

Until next time,

G

No comments: