Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Sabbatical

Well it's that time of year again, where I say goodbye for a little while. I head back up to Kodiak for a 6th summer tomorrow (I know, I know, I said that I wouldn't, but here we are...), where I will stay for all of July. After that, my August is mostly going to be devoted to my family and packing up to move to China. So I doubt that I will be posting for a while.

I may make a post or two in August, but don't hold out too much for it, just keep me on your RSS feed and something will pop back up when I arrive on the far side of the world. Until then, be sure to enjoy your summer, if you feel like dropping me a line I can be reached at this e-mail address for all of July.

Enjoy your summer!!!!

Maybe with some Ella Fitzgerald....


...or Sublime...



...or Brian Adams...



...or Modest Mouse (sorry this video is weird but it's an awesome song)...



...or John Travolta and Olviia Newton-John portrayed by Lego characters....



...or Everclear...



...or Bananarama...



...or, well you get the idea....enjoy your summer no matter what!!!

Until next time,

G

1 comment:

gamekeyssale.com said...

I totally agree.