Sunday, December 02, 2007

Some More Random Videos to Share

Greetings and salutations, friends, it is now time for one of the many (ir)regular features here at Getting Glenergized.  I've scoured the beauty that is YouTube and found some of the best things that I can find, hope you enjoy...

First we have a great interview from about a month ago with Russian Chess-Champion-Turned-Political-Activist, Garry Kasparov with Bill Maher.  Kasparov's passion and eloquence is truly inspirational, I wish that we had politicians like that...

Embedded Video



On the other hand, we have idiots like this in North America, as we have a "scientist" try and talk about how Global Warming is not happening...I swear, someday people will look at idiots like this the same way we look at Holocaust Deniers.  Stupid Fox News for giving this assclown a soapbox...


Embedded Video



As for people who actually care about the environment, there is this really cool story about a guy who made his own island with a bunch of plastic bottles...too cool for words!!!

Embedded Video



And now with something even more serious...a Lego Verison of the Trailer for 300

Embedded Video




Now I've talked about my hetero-sexual man crush on Chris Jericho before...but here is how awesome his return was, as the code was finally revealved...

Embedded Video



Speaking of Jericho, there is this clip from Slamboree 1998, when he introduced every wrestler in a battle royal, it's definetly what made me a fan of his. Even if you don't like wrestling, you'll probably find this one funny...

Embedded Video



And lastly, are you addicted to the song from the newest iPod commercial? I know I am, here is the whole song, "Music is My Hot, Hot Sex" by CSS...

Embedded Video



Man that song is catchy...

Alrightie, I need to go and watch it again, and again, and again...

Until next time,

G

No comments: