Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Save_Us.222

Wrestling fans who turned into RAW last night saw this very interesting video...



Pretty cool eh? There has been a ton of speculation of late that this could have something to do with a possible return of my personal favourite wrestler, Mr. Chris Jericho. First off, these are oddly reminiscent of the old "Countdown to the Millennium" videos that aired before Jericho debuted in the WWF back in 1999.

Also, there are apparently some odd bits of code that are hidden in that video, including "7Oct" which is the date for No Mercy, the next PPV and "cd_volume4_1.act" which could be a reference to the fact that his old theme song was the first song on the 4th WWF: The Music CD.

There are a ton more potential clues available right here at 411mania.

Anyway, maybe it has nothing to do with Jericho and my hopes are up, I guess we shall see...

Until next time,

G

2 comments:

Trav. said...

I love how your favourite wrestler seems to change with the seasons.

Regardless, I'm stoked for the return of RAW is Jericho!

G said...

Jericho has always been my favourite (along with Flair and HBK). Anyone else who I have claimed as my favourite such as Edge or Samoa Joe has been my search for another Paragon of Virtue...saddly there can only be one...