Thursday, September 06, 2007

Random Videos to Share

Hey there, it's been a while since I've done this so I figured it's about do. Here is a random collection of videos from the wonderful thing known as YouTube. Enjoy...

First off we have one of the greatest live covers ever, as the Foo Fighters do an amazing cover of "Keep the Car Running" by The Arcade Fire.



Next up we have an amazing commercial from Cadbury's. I first saw this on McNutt's blog, and I would love to quote him on this one "if you don’t explode with joy one minute into this video, then you truly have no soul"...I hate to say it, but the man is right.



What could be funnier or more awkward than a song about heterosexual man-love?




From one amazing NBC comedy to another. This is probably my favourite scene from The Office, and that says a lot...



This is an oldie but a goodie, perhaps one of the greatest goals ever scored.



Here is an amazing video dissing everyone's favourite American President, wicked song too..



And it wouldn't be one of these posts without something from Barats and Bereta, hope you enjoy this one...



That's probably enough out of me...hope you enjoyed these little ditties.

Until next time,

G

No comments: