Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

I know, I know, New Year's is not for another couple of months, but for those people in Academia the first day of school always marks more of a new beginning much more than January 1st.

I know that a lot of my NipFriends out there are starting their first teaching job tomorrow, and I just want to wish you all good luck with that. I myself still have another week of PD to get ready for the inevitable and dreaded Real World, and trust me I will spend most of this week worrying and asking many of you how things went.

I just hope that all of you out there forget everything that you learned in class at Teacher's College and go with things you learned outside of the curriculum and go out and be the great teachers that I know you can be!!! If you are really worried, remember that there are many worse teachers out there who have been able to succeed in much harder schools than you will be in.

If that doesn't help, here is an official retrospective to the first day of school in the history of the world from some of the world's premiere educators.



Until next time,

G

No comments: