Sunday, February 24, 2008

Some Random Videos to Share

So I haven't done one of my random YouTube-Trollings-for-Blog-Content-so-you-can-Save-Time-and-I-Don't-Have-to-Think-Up-New-Content style posts in a while, but my lord, there is a lot of great stuff on this thing called the internet.

I'm going to start out with one of the best goals of this century, scored by Future-Superstar-of-Tomorrow, Jonathan Toewvs of the Chicago Blackhawks. I'm sorry for the annoying commentators, but just revel in the awesomeness that is this goal.



On the spirit of such awesomeness, here is the video by Will.I.am, with Barack Obama, for "Yes, we can". Man it's inspirational...




On the other end, we have Hilary Clinton, saying "Shame on you", I guess she's going for a different kind of inspiration to get people to vote for her, the kind that you get when your mother is nagging and guilting you and you have no choice but to do what she says...I guess that could work...



For the record, Hilary says that she doesn't support NAFTA, yet she claims to be part of the other Clinton administration, which you know, signed the thing into being...interesting...my last political video comes from the site "Barely Political", promoting their YouTube Channel, I must say "I'm not paying shit for this" is possibly the funniest line I've heard in a while...



The most logical transition from American Politics is to religion! Well sort of, because the following clip really makes me believe in reincarnation. See it is a National Geographic clip of a group of the Japanese Giant Hornets attacking a hive of regular honey bees.



Why does this make me believe in reincarnation? See, I'm fairly certain that Nazis, rapists, and people who don't recycle will get reborn as honey bees that anger these hell-spawn wasps who extract their karmic vengeance by ripping them in half en mass. The last thought running through their brains as they watch their torsos fly away, is knowing that their freakin' children will be fed to baby Hell-spawns, who will grow up and rip you apart in your next life...that'll teach them for not sorting their garbage.

To lighten the mood after that thought, here is a 3 year old retelling the story of Star Wars!



Adorable eh?

And I'll end this off with my latest musical crush, move over Lily Allen, you've got some competition in the name of Ingrid Michaelson.




Until next time,

G

No comments: