Friday, October 05, 2007

Some More Random Videos to Share

Here we are, back in what I hope to be a monthly feature here as I scour YouTube and share it with you my devoted blogeroos...

Our first video is a trailer for a movie, which if judged by cast alone could go down as the greatest film of all time...move over Citizen Kane we've got Juno coming here!!!







We have a CLASSIC clip of Stephen Colbert on The Daily Show when he was "live from London" and talking about allegations about Prince Charles' sexuality. It's one of the few times where he actually looses it...





I was shocked when I heard this song on a car commercial, I feel it is my duty to spread the whole song and video to you, the masses...






It's no question that Chuck Norris is amesome, but there is a question that needs to be answered...will Chuck Norris blend???






Wicked band, wicked album, wicked song, wicked video...





This is what $7.5 mill will get you...



That looks like a good spot to end it...do you like that one Leafs Nation? Ha ha ha ha, suckers...

Until next time,

G

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see the Leafs off to a 0-2 start...warms ol Robbo's heart! Now my Habs are playing them tonight in the REAL HNIC home opener...sorry but the Ducks and Kings in Jolly ol England aien't no HNIC match-up to Hollywood Hawley brother. It is time for the REAL rivalry (well...besides Habs Vs Boston and Habs Vs The Nordiques which was awesome...as well as Oilers-Flames/ Isles/Rangers)Should be a good game!