Saturday, January 12, 2008

Some Insights Into My Twisted Mind , Volume VI

So it's been a very, very, long time since I've last done one of these. I thought that I was going to retire this feature to be honest, but I came along this excellent little survey, reflecting the Presidential Candidates, and I must say I was pretty shocked with my own personal results.

91% Chris Dodd
90% John Edwards
90% Barack Obama
85% Mike Gravel
85% Hillary Clinton
84% Dennis Kucinich
84% Joe Biden
76% Bill Richardson
41% Rudy Giuliani
29% John McCain
25% Tom Tancredo
22% Mike Huckabee
21% Mitt Romney
18% Ron Paul
12% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

So I always knew that I was a Liberal thinker, but I didn't think that the contrasts would be this obvious. The 8 Democratic nominees top the survey, with the 7 Republicans sitting at the bottom.

I don't know too much about Chris Dodd, since he isn't one of the front-runners, but I guess I should look more into him. Also, at a tie with 90% each, I'm not surprised that I really want to see an Obama-Edwards ticket. So I guess this site did a not bad job of pegging me. Although, I'm pretty shocked that I have even 22% in common with Mike Huckabee *shudder*.

This may be the retirement of this feature, unless something else earth shattering comes along (hello, Canadian Party Leader likeness tests, anywhere?). So I hope that you've enjoyed these posts while they've been there. Next time, I'll turn to something a little less personal.

Until next time,

G

No comments: