Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to All and to All a....uhhhh....line?

Hey all, just wanted to wish everyone a festive holiday season. I hope that Santa treated you all very well. As usual, Santa was particularly generous to me, getting me the usual clothes and candy, plus my big gift for this year, a GPS Tracking System. How cool is that? I will surely be amused for hours on end figuring out where the heck I am in the world, and it may help me finally kick my habit of getting lost all of the time.

I conclude my December 2006 Eastern Tour tomorrow as I head back to Onterrible bright and early. I take off at 7am, which will be awesome!!! I'm excited to get back to the other province that I call home to have some more Christmas cheer with my Dad's side of the family. I'm sure that I will have more of a haul to report then anyway.

Since I am going to my Dad's, I doubt that I will be able to be up to much in the way of blogging over the next couple of weeks. I will do my best to sneak onto a computer or two to be able to do some blogging. I have some ideas as for topics, and since I have a birthday, a wedding to attend, and New Year's Shenanigans to take part of, they will probably take care of themselves.

So anywho, back to the point of this message.

MERRY F'N CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

For all that I talk about my LOVE/HATE Relationship with this time of the year, I am happy to say that I have had a Merry Christmas this time around. I truly hope that all of you have as well.

Until next time,

G

1 comment:

s said...

i am so fricken excited about your big gift. you really have no fricken idea. for real!! There is a site - - i will explain it all when we are face to face - - but we can treasure hunt for cool stuff all over north bay with that thing. and we can hide treasures for others........YA YA YA